Recipe by loof
This creamy cheesy casserole is a great way to use the summer's abundance of zucchini! From "Fit For A King - The Elvis Presley Cookbook"...
- 5 medium zucchini
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 226.79 g package cream cheese (softened)
- 44.37 ml breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the zucchini and chop. Place in a saucepan and cover with water. Boil until tender; drain well.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and cream cheese to the zucchini in the pan. Mash together with a fork until blended. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spray a 2-qt baking dish with cooking spray. Put the zucchini mixture into the dish. Top with the bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.