Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have yet to try this recipe. Posting it here for safe keeping
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing or 1⁄2 cup fat free ranch dressing
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder (to taste)
- Cook spinach in microwave as package directs, then drain.
- Meanwhile, mix the oil, flour and milk in a saucepan, stirring to remove any lumps.
- Heat over low to medium heat stirring constantly until mixture thickens, or about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Fat Free dressing, black pepper and garlic powder (if using), and cooked spinach.
- Stir to combine.