Recipe by bonjovi4ever
I got this recipe out of the Kraft magazine. This is fast, easy and yummy!
Top Review by sometimechef
It wasn't bad, just bland. I added a bunch of salt and black pepper to my taste. I also threw in some Cheyenne pepper for a little kick. Also i didn't have green onions, so i used some fresh chives from my garden. Pretty good overall
- 2 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sliced green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook cream cheese and milk in medium saucepan on medium heat until cream cheese is melted. Stir frequently.
- Add cream style corn and thawed corn, stir.
- Cook 4 minute or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon into serving dish.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and green onions.