Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
It's a basic, fast, good recipe. Great when you have a surplus of corn-easy to freeze.
Make and share this Creamed Corn recipe from Food.com.
- Husk and de-silk corn.
- Using an Anglefood Cake pan set corn on end and cut away kernels getting as much as you can.
- (the cake pan keeps your corn contained) When done place 3/4 of the corn in a blender or food processor and whirl to a"chunky smooth".
- Pour into pan and add remaining corn.
- Add some salt-not much-and sugar, again not much.
- Add a small amount of water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring often.
- Taste and add salt, sugar or water if too thick.