1/3 Photos of Creamed Chipped Beef
This brings back a lot of childhood memories! We always had it over toast, but it can be served over rice, noodles, or any other pasta. Prep & cooking times are just guesses, so may not be very accurate!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine over low heat.
- 2Thoroughly mix in flour & gradually add milk.
- 3Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until thickened.
- 4Continue to heat for 5 minutes.
- 5Add worcestershire sauceand sliced dried beef.
- 6Season with salt & pepper.
- 7Serve immediately over toast, prepared rice, noodles, or even pastry shells.
- 8We had for breakfast a lot, but is also good for lunch or dinner!
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamed Chipped Beef
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.6
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 72.8 mg
- Sodium 1058.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 14.8 g