Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is great when you want to make a quick dish that's really great tasting. There's a little prep, but not much, and the cooking is quick and easy.
- chop the spinach, discarding the stems.
- Chop the onion. Mince the garlic.
- Crisp the bacon. Chop to create bacon bits.
- Wilt the spinach in two tablespoons of butter. Remove from heat and save.
- Sautee the onion and garlic until the onion starts to brown,.
- Add the ground beef, separating it into crumbles. Use salt & pepper to season the mix.
- Contunue stirring untl all the meat is browned and there is no pink showing.
- Fold in the saved spinach,.
- Add the condensed cream of mushroom soup, and a half cup of water. Stir until the mixture is well mixed.
- Mix in the bacon bits. Serve over egg noodles.