This is great when you want to make a quick dish that's really great tasting. There's a little prep, but not much, and the cooking is quick and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1chop the spinach, discarding the stems.
- 2Chop the onion. Mince the garlic.
- 3Crisp the bacon. Chop to create bacon bits.
- 4Wilt the spinach in two tablespoons of butter. Remove from heat and save.
- 5Sautee the onion and garlic until the onion starts to brown,.
- 6Add the ground beef, separating it into crumbles. Use salt & pepper to season the mix.
- 7Contunue stirring untl all the meat is browned and there is no pink showing.
- 8Fold in the saved spinach,.
- 9Add the condensed cream of mushroom soup, and a half cup of water. Stir until the mixture is well mixed.
- 10Mix in the bacon bits. Serve over egg noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamed Beef With Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (478 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 703.8
- Calories from Fat 508
- Total Fat 56.4 g
- Saturated Fat 27.0 g
- Cholesterol 187.6 mg
- Sodium 586.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 39.3 g