Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a versatile dish you may use as a side, eat as is or add a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch (my favorite). You can also put on toast for a good lunch.
- 2 2⁄3 cups cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (5 ounce) package dried beef
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, dice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Cook rice; add chives and butter and mix lightly.
- Combine soup and milk in medium pan. Heat stirring often. Add beef, eggs, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- Mix and heat till hot.
- Add rice; mix and serve.