Chris McD's Note:
Cream soda flavoring homemade with no splenda! Tasty, and easy to make. Stores well and less expensive than buying the pre-made mixes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium pan, heat the Turbinado sugar and 1/4 cup water over medium high heat until carmelized.
- 2Cut and squeeze one lemon.
- 3Split the vanilla bean or use the vanilla extract.
- 4Remove pan from stove and add 2 cups water and the lemon juice. Add vanilla bean and seeds, return pan to the heat and bring to a boil.
- 5Remove from heat and allow to stand for 1 hour.
- 6Pour syrup into an airtight container. Store in the refrigerator.
- 7Add syrup to taste to carbonated water.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Soda Mix for Sodastream Pop
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: