Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
They are like biscuits, but better. I got the recipe from my 10th grade Home Ec. teacher.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream (approximately)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In large bowl, sift together dry ingrediants. Gradually add enough cream to form a soft dough. Kneed lightly on a floured board; handling dough gently.
- Roll out to 1/2 to 3/4 inches in thickness. Cut into 2-inch rounds or squares with a sharp knife or cookie cutter.
- Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes.