Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you like Pizza and you like soup, you will like this! You can customize this to accommodate your personal pizza likings and add different veggies, meats whatever you eat on pizza. This recipe was for a crowd but it has been scaled down to serve 6-8.
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) packagecream leek soup mix (dry mix, i am not sure about the size here!)
- 1 quart water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried onion
- 1⁄4 green pepper, chopped (add just before serving)
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1 ounce green olives
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces pepperoni (slightly microwaved)
- 1 1⁄4 ounces Canadian bacon (slightly sauteed)
- 1⁄4 lb Italian sausage (slightly sauteed)
- Microwave pepperoni.
- Sauté Canadian bacon and sausage.
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot and heat through.