1/1 Photo of Cream of Anything Soup Mix
I got this off a frugal website many years ago. A great recipe to keep on hand. The variations are endless. Not sure how many servings this makes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups powdered milk
- 1 1/2 cups cornstarch
- 1/2 cup instant chicken bouillon granules
- 4 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons basil, crushed dried
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup mixed mushrooms (optional, cream of mushroom soup)
- 1/2 cup asparagus (optional- cream of asparagus soup)
- 1/2 cup broccoli (optional- cream of broccoli soup)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional- cheese soup)
- 1/2 cup celery (optional- cream of celery soup)
- 1/2 cup chicken (optional- cream of chicken soup)
- 1/2 cup diced potato (optional- cream of potato soup)
- 1/2 cup tomato (optional- cream of tomato soup)
- 1/2 cup shrimp (optional- cream of shrimp soup)
- 1Measure all dry ingredients and place in a Ziploc Bag.
- 2Combine and place in a storage container.
- 3To use combine 1/3 cup mix with 1 cup of water.
- 4Add in any of the above optional ingredients.
- 5Cook over low heat until thickened.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream of Anything Soup Mix
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.8
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 47.5 mg
- Sodium 2499.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: