Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great addition to a buffet breakfast or just a buffet table as they don't have to be hot to be enjoyed. They can be made quickly for unexpected guests, which always happens during the holidays! And did I mention they were sinfully good?
- Cut crust off bread (you may not use the whole loaf so cut off in groups).
- Mix the cream cheese with the sugar and egg yolks.
- Spread this mixture on the crustless bread and roll up jellyroll style.
- Cut into thirds.
- Melt butter and put the remaining sugar and cinnamon into a shallow bowl.
- Take each piece and dip all over in the butter then cover in the sugar.
- Place in baggie and freeze.
- When ready to use place as many frozen pieces as you want in a 350ï¿½ oven for 10 minutes.
- The sour cream is for dipping and cuts some of the sweetness.
- Optional- before rolling bread place some chopped pecans on bread then roll up.