1/1 Photo of Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
1 hr 15 mins
Shannon 24's Note:
Found this in a magazine from the local newspaper. Put here for safe keeping, haven't tried yet. Please note, yields are approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the sugar, butter, cream cheese, salt, almond and vanilla extracts and egg yolk. Beat until smooth.
- 2Stir in flour, until well blended.
- 3Chill the dough for eight hours or overnight.
- 4Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 5On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough, one third at a time, to 1/8" thickness.
- 6Cut into shapes with lightly floured cookie cutter.
- 7Place 1" apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 8Bake for 7 - 10 minutes.
- 9Cool and decorate as desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.2
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 42.8 mg
- Sodium 151.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 2.2 g