Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
found this recipe on another website..have not tried these yet..
- 5 ounces Kit Kat bars
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon extract
- in a food processor, finely chop Kit Kat bars -- and spread evenly in bottom of an 8x8" square pan -- bake for 5 minutes.set aside.
- to prepare FILLING:.
- In large mixing bowl with the mixer running, blend the cream cheese and egg and beat till smooth.add lemon juice, lemon extract and lemon zest -- mix well --.
- pour filling evenly over kit kat crust.
- to prepare TOPPING:.
- in medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar, lemon extract and softened butter and blend with a fork till crumbly -- sprinkle topping evenly over lemon bar filling --.
- bake for 18-20 minutes or topping is lightly browned.
- makes 16-20 bars.