A Spanish custard dish that ai absolutely love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and heat sugar in a small, heavy-duty saucepan over medium-low heat.
- 2Stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and caramel colored.
- 3QUICKLY pour into bottom of a 2-quart casserole dish.
- 4Place evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, eggs and vanilla in a blender; cover.
- 5Blend until smooth.
- 6Pour mixture into the prepared casserole dish (over the dissolved sugar).
- 7Place casserole in a 13x9-inch baking dish; fill baking dish with warm water to 1-inch depth.
- 8Bake 1 hour and 20 to 30 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- 9remove flan from hot water.
- 10Cool at room temperature in casserole on wire rack.
- 11Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- 12Run knife around rim; gently shake to loosen.
- 13Invert into serving dish.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Flan
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 938.7
- Calories from Fat 391
- Total Fat 43.4 g
- Saturated Fat 25.2 g
- Cholesterol 394.4 mg
- Sodium 506.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 111.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 100.5 g
- Protein 27.9 g