True Texas's Note:
Little cookbook put out by FFA in 1980's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream margarine and cream cheese in bowl.
- 2Blend in flour and salt.
- 3Chill for 2 hours to overnight.
- 4Roll dough on floured surface. Cut with biscuit cutter.
- 5Spoon apple filling; seal edges with fork.
- 6Place on baking sheet.
- 7Mix egg white and 1 T. water. Brush over empanadas.
- 8Sprinkle with mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Empanadas
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.7
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.6 mg
- Sodium 53.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g