Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Little cookbook put out by FFA in 1980's.
Make and share this Cream Cheese Empanadas recipe from Food.com.
- Cream margarine and cream cheese in bowl.
- Blend in flour and salt.
- Chill for 2 hours to overnight.
- Roll dough on floured surface. Cut with biscuit cutter.
- Spoon apple filling; seal edges with fork.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Mix egg white and 1 T. water. Brush over empanadas.
- Sprinkle with mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.