Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A nice light dessert.
- 2 cups peanut butter morsels
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 10 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine in double boiler over hot water, morsels and butter.
- Heat until melted and smooth.
- Transfer to large bowl.
- Stir in crumbs and nuts.
- Mix with a fork until mixture forms a crumbly dough.
- Reserve 2 cups mixture for topping.
- Press remaining mixture into a 15x10x1 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 12 minutes.
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar.
- Beat until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Blend in flour and lemon juice.
- Pour evenly over baked crust.
- Sprinkle top with reserved crumbs.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into 2x1 inch bars.