A recipe from Sunbeam. Goes very well with banana cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cream cheese, butter and vanilla in a small bowl.
- 2Using an electric mixer, beat until smooth.
- 3Add the icing sugar mixture and beat until smooth.
- 4Reduce speed and add passionfruit.
- 5Spread over cooled cake.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese and Passionfruit Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (671 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2691.8
- Calories from Fat 1202
- Total Fat 133.5 g
- Saturated Fat 84.1 g
- Cholesterol 397.0 mg
- Sodium 1070.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 365.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 353.5 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
passion fruit pulp