Recipe by BellaMaria
One of the most sinful yet deliciously healthy vegan cakes. You can take stuff out add things you like. Just keep the consistencey of awet chocolate chip cookie mix. For instance you can add raisons or cranberries without changing it. Or you can substitute the cup of sugar with 3/4 cup agave nectar (or honey) but you will need to add a little more flour to make up for the viscosity of the nectar.
- 1 banana
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup unsweetened crushed canned pineapple
- 2 cups zucchini (not the seeds)
- 1 cup raw sugar
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (or honey)
- 1 1⁄4 cups quinoa flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄2 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup extra dark chocolate (70% or higher-chips or crushed bars)
- 2⁄3 cup walnuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 385 degrees.
- Mix all the wet ingrediants than add the dry ingrediants slowly.
- Drop by tablespoon into greased muffin tins.
- Bake for about fourteen minutes, may need more or less time depending on your tastes, dont forget this is vegan, so you do not have to worry about cooking it all the way!