1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 20 mins
This recipe is so easy and tasty. Kids love them. I make these around the holidays and people rave. I hate to tell them how crazy easy they are. If you don't have access to Hormel Chili no beans. It is just canned chli with no beans. Any brand would do. I sometimes use strawberry jelly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 lbs meatballs, frozen precooked
- 12 ounces grapy jelly
- 2 (15 ounce) cans hormel chili, no beans
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place frozen meatballs on a cookie sheet and bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- 3In a sauce pan put jelly and chili and warm over low heat. Continue to stir to blend.
- 4Place meatballs in a crock pot on low and pour the heated jelly - chili over meatballs.
- 5Leave them heat for approx 60 minutes.
- 6The meatballs can simmer in crockpot as long as you want.
Browse Our Top 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crazy Holiday Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: