Recipe by aronsinvest
This recipe is so easy and tasty. Kids love them. I make these around the holidays and people rave. I hate to tell them how crazy easy they are. If you don't have access to Hormel Chili no beans. It is just canned chli with no beans. Any brand would do. I sometimes use strawberry jelly.
- 4 lbs meatballs, frozen precooked
- 12 ounces grapy jelly
- 2 (15 ounce) cans hormel chili, no beans
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place frozen meatballs on a cookie sheet and bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- In a sauce pan put jelly and chili and warm over low heat. Continue to stir to blend.
- Place meatballs in a crock pot on low and pour the heated jelly - chili over meatballs.
- Leave them heat for approx 60 minutes.
- The meatballs can simmer in crockpot as long as you want.