1/1 Photo of Crazy Garlic Bread
this recipe was suppose to be a copy of Little Caesars crazy bread. My whole family agreed they tasted even better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Form dough into any size or shape you would like. I prefer to make stick shapes.
- 2Bake in the oven at 350F until pale and golden in color, about 15 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile in a saucepan on low heat, melt the butter. Add minced garlic, cooking slightly and being careful not to burn. Set that aside until bread sticks are cooked.
- 4When bread sticks are still warm out of the oven, immerse each one into the butter mixture,coating them generously.
- 5Place on a cookie sheat and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- 6Best to eat when they are still warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crazy Garlic Bread
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.8
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 66.5 mg
- Sodium 259.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: