this recipe was suppose to be a copy of Little Caesars crazy bread. My whole family agreed they tasted even better.
- Form dough into any size or shape you would like. I prefer to make stick shapes.
- Bake in the oven at 350F until pale and golden in color, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a saucepan on low heat, melt the butter. Add minced garlic, cooking slightly and being careful not to burn. Set that aside until bread sticks are cooked.
- When bread sticks are still warm out of the oven, immerse each one into the butter mixture,coating them generously.
- Place on a cookie sheat and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Best to eat when they are still warm.
This was very good! Its easy too and doesn't take long. Made for Favorites of 2009 Cookbook tag.
This is so good and we thought it was better than Crazy Bread. You control the butter, so ours wasn't quite so greasy as the good stuff the restaurant serves. I froze half the dough, and shaped the half I used into a rectangle then cut it into bread stick shapes with a pizza cutter. I used Basil & Garlic Pizza Dough (Abm) for the bread dough, and it was delicious. It made about eight 6 - 8" breadsticks. This is a new favorite at our house!
This was great! I am totally inept at making bread, so used frozen dough from the store. When it had thawed and risen, I just cut the dough into fourths, and everyone had their own personal bread! Thnx so much for sharing your recipe, Mortadella. I will use this again and again! Made for PAC Fall 2009.