- bread dough
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Form dough into any size or shape you would like. I prefer to make stick shapes.
- Bake in the oven at 350F until pale and golden in color, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a saucepan on low heat, melt the butter. Add minced garlic, cooking slightly and being careful not to burn. Set that aside until bread sticks are cooked.
- When bread sticks are still warm out of the oven, immerse each one into the butter mixture,coating them generously.
- Place on a cookie sheat and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Best to eat when they are still warm.