Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this in Favorites from Cole's Cooks, Cole Community Church, Boise ID 1980. I love that you can whip up a pizza without waiting for the dough to rise. This is super easy and quick to prepare. I used my own homemade pizza sauce from the freezer that I had from another recipe. Recipe courtesy of Linda Enrico.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sausage or 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger or 1 1⁄2 lbs pepperoni
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- 4 ounces mushrooms
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- Brown meat and drain well. Set aside.
- Lightly grease and dust a round pizza pan with flour.
- Prepare batter by combining flour and remaining ingredients and mixing until smooth.
- Pour batter into pan and spread around.
- Put meat, onions, and mushrooms on top.
- Bake on low rack of oven at 450 for 15 minutes or until brown.
- Drizzle with pizza sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Return to oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Makes one 12 inch to 14 inch pizza.