I found this in Favorites from Cole's Cooks, Cole Community Church, Boise ID 1980. I love that you can whip up a pizza without waiting for the dough to rise. This is super easy and quick to prepare. I used my own homemade pizza sauce from the freezer that I had from another recipe. Recipe courtesy of Linda Enrico.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown meat and drain well. Set aside.
- 2Lightly grease and dust a round pizza pan with flour.
- 3Prepare batter by combining flour and remaining ingredients and mixing until smooth.
- 4Pour batter into pan and spread around.
- 5Put meat, onions, and mushrooms on top.
- 6Bake on low rack of oven at 450 for 15 minutes or until brown.
- 7Drizzle with pizza sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- 8Return to oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 9Makes one 12 inch to 14 inch pizza.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crazy Crust Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.4
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 110.1 mg
- Sodium 1248.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 17.9 g