Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is the tuna salad I have been making for months and months and my boyfriend says I've perfected it... I agree... try it. We usually just eat it on toasted wheat bread but recently discovered it is great on tostadas! I do not like onions so I cut them up and he puts them on his but if you like them just toss them in!
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 eggs, boiled
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco jalapeno sauce
- 1 whole pickle
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- Start boiling the eggs.
- While they are boiling cut pickles and onions (if using).
- Mix all ingredients (including eggs when done, shelled and chopped).
- Stir it all up and then enjoy! Mmmm!
Very tasty! Nice flavor. I was looking for something different to do with tuna salad and this was perfect!
Good tuna salad, Leasa. I just ate it plain with some tomatoes. (-: