Recipe by cindysuelou
My friend from Louisiana sent me this recipe. It's just about as simple as can be. Very easy to make. Love it!
- 1 lb crawfish tail
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 whole large onion (chopped)
- 1 bunch green onion (chopped)
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, to taste (minced)
- 2 -3 tablespoons parsley, to taste (chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onions, green onions, and garlic in butter, oil, or non-stick spray in a pot until onions are browned.
- Stir in cream of celery and cream of mushroom.
- Increase heat and bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- Add Cajun Seasoning (to taste).
- Reduce heat to medium and stir in crawfish.
- Cook for about 10 minutes and reduce heat to medium.
- Sprinkle parsley on top.
- Serve over hot rice.