Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is great served with green salad and a frosty mug of beer.
- 2 cups yellow cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sliced jalapeno pepper
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- 2⁄3 cup oil
- 2 (16 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 2 lbs crayfish tails
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs thoroughly.
- Add other ingredients to eggs.
- Add egg mixture to cornmeal mixture; mix well.
- Pour into a large oblong baking dish; bake at 375 degrees for 55 minutes or until golden brown.