- 1 head broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 lb bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix the broccoli, sunflower seeds, sweetened dried cranberries, raisins, celery, red onion and bacon.
- In a small bowl or dressing shaker, mix the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar.
- Pour dressing over salad, mix and refrigerate at least 1 hour prior to serving.