Recipe by LMillerRN
From Southern Living.
Top Review by happynana
I was getting ready to post this recipe and noticed that it was all ready here. I made these the first time last week for my DH to take to his air rifle league. All the wives asked for the recipe and my DH said all the men were complimenting how soft they were.
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) package dried sweetened cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; set aside.
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture gradually, beating at low speed until blended. Stir in white chocolate morsels and cranberries.
- Drop cookie dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned on bottom. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.