Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is good on it's own or with a balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Toasting the walnuts adds some extra flavor and crunchy texture.
- 8 -10 cups romaine lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Toast walnut pieces for 5-10 minutes at 350. Allow walnuts to cool before adding to salad.
- Chop romaine lettuce into bite sized pieces.
- Slice the onion into thin pieces.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.