Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Vegetarian Times Issue: November 1, 2000 p.66 This dressing is also excellent drizzled over green salads. To reconstitute dried cranberries, cover with boiling water and let stand 15 minutes. Drain and blot with paper towels before using.
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh cranberries or 1 1⁄2 cups dried cranberries, reconstituted
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1⁄3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- In blender, combine all ingredients. Blend until mixture is smooth.