Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I wanted to whip up a quick snack for my partner one morning and these were what I had in the fridge. A simple snack that turned out pretty good! I am sure this works well for leftover turkey and between sandwiches too!
- Spread cream cheese on 1 of the tortilla, and cranberry sauce/jam on the other.
- Arrange the turkey ham on 1 of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle dried cranberry all over it.
- Place the other tortilla over the one with turkey ham, sprinkle some grated cheese over the tortilla if desired and bake for about 4 minute.
- Cut into wedges and serve warm.
I made this as a sandwich instead of a quesadilla and the combination was delicious. I used some of my mom's cranberry relish left from Thanksgiving (frozen so it would keep) and a combo of turkey & ham since I didn't have turkey ham. I added a couple slices of cheddar in place of the shredded cheese and warmed it in the oven just to take the chill off and it was great. Thanks for sharing!
Warm cream cheese with the turkey ham was a bit slimey and I didn't care for the flavor - the ham was very dominant so the whole thing was out of balance. Made for PAC Fall 2012