Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I wanted to whip up a quick snack for my partner one morning and these were what I had in the fridge. A simple snack that turned out pretty good! I am sure this works well for leftover turkey and between sandwiches too!
- Spread cream cheese on 1 of the tortilla, and cranberry sauce/jam on the other.
- Arrange the turkey ham on 1 of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle dried cranberry all over it.
- Place the other tortilla over the one with turkey ham, sprinkle some grated cheese over the tortilla if desired and bake for about 4 minute.
- Cut into wedges and serve warm.