Recipe by Crazy4TEA
This recipe came from whatscookingamerica.net. Recipe says that it comes from a restaurant who serves these with their breakfast meals. These are yummy, pretty little "tarts" that are really more like a rich muffin. I think they would be good with chopped cherries in place of the cranberries. Nice for a tea or ladie's luncheon with fruit salad.
Top Review by Darkhunter
Mmmmmmmmmm! Love these little gems! Can't ever go wrong with cranberries. Don't think this recipe will serve 48, however. At least, not in this house. But nothing can take away the taste! I agree that these would also taste good with dried cherries, but they are definetely good with cranberries! Thnx for posting, Crazy4TEA. Made for Fall 2008 PAC.
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a mini-muffin or mini tart pan with non-stick vegetable spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together butter and sugar. Add eggs and almond extract; continue whisking until blended. Add flour and continue to whisk until well blended. Using a spoon, mix in cranberries and pecans.
- Fill each cup of prepared mini-muffin pan 1/2 full of cranberry dough. Bake 15 minutes.