1/3 Photos of Cranberry Sausage Quiche
1 hr 15 mins
I'm going through recipes I've collected over the years and posting ones that sound interesting here, so I'll be able to find them later! I don't even remember where this one came from. I've never made it, so prep time is just a guess, but it sounds yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Let frozen pie shell stand at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- 3Do not prick the shell.
- 4Bake pie shell for 7 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven and set aside.
- 6Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees.
- 7Crumble sausage, and cook in a large skillet with onion over medium-high heat until sausage is thoroughly cooked.
- 8Drain off excess fat.
- 9Remove from heat.
- 10Stir in cranberries.
- 11Sprinkle cheese on the bottom of the pie shell.
- 12Top cheese evenly with sausage mixture.
- 13Combine eggs and half and half in medium bowl.
- 14Whisk until blended but not frothy.
- 15Pour egg mixture over sausage mixture in pie shell.
- 16Bake for 40-45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 17Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- 18Garnish with fresh parsley or sage.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Sausage Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.1
- Calories from Fat 322
- Total Fat 35.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 175.2 mg
- Sodium 692.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 17.4 g