Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
My family doesn't care for plain cranberry sauce but they love this gelatin salad. I try to make it every Thanksgiving. I found the recipe many years ago in the "Sunday Dinner Cook Book" by Phyllis S. Prokop.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cherry gelatin
- 1 (16 ounce) can cranberry sauce, jellied style
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- Prepare gelatin as directed on package.
- Add room-temperature cream cheese and beat until blended.
- Cut cranberry sauce into squares roughly 1/2 inch and add to gelatin mixture.
- Mix lightly.
- Pour into mold and refrigerate.