I love the tart and texture of using whole cranberries and citrus!!!!
Make and share this Cranberry Rita recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml cranberries, frozen (fresh is ok, the drink will just not be as frozen)
- 4 kumquats, whole (or calamondin....if you have none use the flesh of 1 small orange, no seeds)
- 1 orange, juice of
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml Grand Marnier (vodka, tequila or another spirit could be used)
- 236.59 ml crushed ice
- Put everything in your blender (mine is a blender on steroids) and blend.
- You can replace kumquat, calamondin and orange with lime or lemon for a different flavor. Have fun with it.