Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was a huge hit at my sister's wedding brunch, even without alcohol (although champagne or vodka could easily be added). A great recipe from Taste of Home that couldn't be easier.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) can raspberry-cranberry frozen juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 2 liters club soda, chilled
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet (or orange)
- In a blender, combine the strawberries, lemonade concentrate and cranberry raspberry concentrate. Cover and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a punch bowl, then stir in ginger ale and club soda. Top with scoops of sherbet and serve immediately.