Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Use what ever "HOT" pepper you want.
Make and share this Cranberry Pepper Jelly from (Frozen Concentrate) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 -11 1⁄2 ounce frozen berry concentrate (frozen)
- 4 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) package pectin
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups hot peppers (crushed)
- Measure juice into a 6-8 quart saucepot.
- Add 3 cups water and stir.
- Add crushed hot peppers let stand for 1 hour.
- Measure sugar and set aside.
- Stir Fruit Jell pectin into juice and stir.
- Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- At once stir in sugar.
- Bring to a full rolling boil, one that cannot be stirred down.
- Stirring constantly, boil hard for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Skim off foam.
- Immediately ladle into hot glass jars, leaving ½-inch head space.
- Process for 5 minutes in a boiling bath water.
- Makes 7/8-ouince jars.