Recipe by grandma2969
makes 24..these are wonderful..dusted with powdered sugar, just before serving
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cranberries, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pecans, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- cream butter and cream cheese.add flour gradually.mix until you have a soft dough.
- line miniature muffin cups with balls of dough and shape to fit tins.
- combine filling ingredients and spoon carefully into each tin.
- bake at 325* for 30-35 minutes or till filling is set.
- cool in pans.
- remove carefully from pans and cool on wire rack compeltely --
- store in refrigerator in airtight containers.