Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Cranberry Orange Wings
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup jellied cranberry sauce, melted
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- Arrange chicken wings in a shallow nonreactive container.
- In medium size bowl, combine orange juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, cranberry sauce and Tabasco sauce; mix well.
- Pour sauce over chicken wings.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Turn wings occasionally to marinate evenly.
- Place wings in shallow baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until tender.
- Baste frequently with reserved marinade during baking.
This recipe is great on the grill. I didn't marinate them. Next time I will. I dunked the wings in the sauce before placing on the grill then continued to brush them with the sauce until they were done. It was the perfect sauce for grilled chicken.