Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
So simple, but appears so impressive. Great to wow your guests! Can be frozen and cooked at a later date.
- Combine the cranberries, orange marmalade, and honey.
- Cut a slit lengthwise in each of the tenderloins.
- Stuff the combined ingredients into the cavity created by the slit.
- Using kitchen string, tie the tenderloin closed.
- Sprinkle any remaining ingredients over the tenderloins and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast uncovered at 375°F for 30-45 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 150-160°F degrees.
- Let meat sit 5 minutes prior to removing string and slicing.