Recipe by Zetty66
So simple, but appears so impressive. Great to wow your guests! Can be frozen and cooked at a later date.
Top Review by LouCooks
This was a great combination of flavours, but seemed a little dry. Perhaps I cooked it a bit too long. Very simple and easy to put together. I added the pistachios as suggested by a previous review and they were excellent. In future I think I'll chop the nuts and cranberries in the food processor first and use a slightly more moist cut - such as a loin roast. But great ideas, thanks!
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the cranberries, orange marmalade, and honey.
- Cut a slit lengthwise in each of the tenderloins.
- Stuff the combined ingredients into the cavity created by the slit.
- Using kitchen string, tie the tenderloin closed.
- Sprinkle any remaining ingredients over the tenderloins and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast uncovered at 375°F for 30-45 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 150-160°F degrees.
- Let meat sit 5 minutes prior to removing string and slicing.