Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
So simple, but appears so impressive. Great to wow your guests! Can be frozen and cooked at a later date.
- Combine the cranberries, orange marmalade, and honey.
- Cut a slit lengthwise in each of the tenderloins.
- Stuff the combined ingredients into the cavity created by the slit.
- Using kitchen string, tie the tenderloin closed.
- Sprinkle any remaining ingredients over the tenderloins and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast uncovered at 375°F for 30-45 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 150-160°F degrees.
- Let meat sit 5 minutes prior to removing string and slicing.
This was a great combination of flavours, but seemed a little dry. Perhaps I cooked it a bit too long. Very simple and easy to put together. I added the pistachios as suggested by a previous review and they were excellent. In future I think I'll chop the nuts and cranberries in the food processor first and use a slightly more moist cut - such as a loin roast. But great ideas, thanks!
Excellent pork tenderloin recipe. We made it last night and everyone loved it. The cranberries seemed to call for a bread dressing and next time I will do it as a side dish. We made this as written, and since there are only 2-3 of us, next time I will prepare both then cook one and freeze the other.
Outstanding recipe. Flavorful, moist and easy.