Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Absolutely delicious! This recipe came with a coupon for Saran Wrap.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup chopped cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 2 tablespoons grated orange rind
- In a medium bowl combine, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- Beat sugar and butter in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg until well blended.
- Add dry ingredients and orange juice to sugar mixture and mix well.
- Stir in cranberries, chopped nuts, and orange rind.
- Pour into well-greased 8-1/2 x 4-1/2 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes or until fork inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Can be stored at room temperature or refrigerated.