These tarts are nowhere on Zaar.The recipe came from a baking for entertainment leaflet. I think they would be nice at Christmas. I made the tarts but next time I am going to make into a pie. These also freeze beautifully. If you have the orange liqueur please use it.
- In saucepan, combine mincemeat and cranberry sauce, stir constantly till almost boiling on medium heat.
- Remove from heat.
- Grate orange peel and chop orange segments.
- Add orange peel, (I only used the zest and took the peel off the orange) chopped orange and liqueur.
- Spoon into tart shell and place on baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated 400*F oven for about 20 minutes or until pastry is golden.