1/1 Photo of Cranberry-Limoncello Martini
Chicagoland Chef du Jour's Note:
Simply delicious & gorgeous! Created by the Hartstone Inn, Camden, Maine. Prep time includes simmering and cooling time. Can be made by the glass or pitcher.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cranberry Syrup Base.
- 2Combine the cranberries, sugar and water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Cool.
- 3When cool, place mixture in a blender and blend for 2 minutes.
- 4Strain through a fine mesh strainer to remove all of the seeds and skin pieces.
- 5Add the remaining ingredients: lemon juice, lime juice, 2 dashes bitters, Limoncello liquor and the cranberry base is complete. Makes approximately 5 cups.
- 6Chill completely until ready to use.
- 7For each Cranberry-Limoncello Martini.
- 8In a shaker filled half way with ice cubes:.
- 9Add 2 - 2 1/2 ounces cranberry syrup base. NOTE: may use less per glass as it is a bit thick w/ this amount. I have been experimenting and think 2 oz may be best for starters. Start w/ less and add more if desired or add some pomegranate juice to each cocktail.
- 10Next, add 1 1/2 ounces citrus flavored vodka.
- 11Shake 50-100 times and pour into martini glass. If you shake 100x, you will get little crystals of ice in your pour.
- 12Pour into martini glass. Garnish with a lime slice. YUM!
- 13PITCHER: Measure 2 cups vodka, entire recipe of base> approx 5 cups of base. To thin add 1 cup pomegranate juice. Stir. Add to shaker full of ice and pour into individual martini glasses.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry-Limoncello Martini
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 34.7 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: