Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A nice holiday gift, cranberry jam with pineapple.
- 3 1⁄2 cups cranberries
- 2 cups water
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 8 cups sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) packet liquid pectin
- Measure cranberries; then put through food grinder or blender.
- Place cranberries and water in large saucepan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add pineapple with syrup and sugar and boil 2 minutes longer.
- Remove from heat and add pectin.
- Mix well and let stand for 25 minutes.
- Pour into jelly jars and seal.
I bought 6 bags of cranberries after Christmas at 3 bags for a dollar, so I needed to use them up! This recipe is easy, quick, and very good tasting! Thanks Connie for posting this recipe! It did make about 8 1/2 pints.