Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a "cookie in a jar" recipe and makes a wonderful gift!
- 5⁄8 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Layer the ingredients in a 1 quart or 1 liter jar, in the order listed above.
- Attach a tag with the following instructions: Cranberry Hootycreek Cookies.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, beat together 1/2 cup softened butter, 1 egg and 1 teaspoon of vanilla until fluffy.
- Add the entire jar of ingredients, and mix together by hand until well blended.
- Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges start to brown.
- Cool on baking sheets, or remove to cool on wire racks.