Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Our local grocery store makes the best cranberry salad at Thanksgiving. After much trial and error, this is pretty close to theirs. Couldn't be easier! Time includes chilling.
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄3 cup chopped walnuts or 1⁄3 cup pecans
- 1 medium navel orange, juice of
- 1⁄3 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 medium naval orange, zest of
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and serve.
This recipe was easy to make and had a nice flavor. I had one problem, in that there was too much liquid from the orange. I'll try to only use the juice from 1/2 of an orange next time and add more zest to compensate.