Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great during the holidays.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 orange, zest of
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans (optional)
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, orange juice concentrate, sugar, peel, and cinnamon on medium speed, until fluffy.
- Stir in the cranberries and pecans. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers.
Yum and Yum!! I paired it with storebought gingerbread seasoned pita chips. This spread is delish! It would be great with bagels in the morning. Thanks!
This is absolutely delicious and is the perfect holiday spread!
*PAC Fall '08* Made for a Debate Party, it was gobbled up and enjoyed by all. Prepared without nuts, and super did not have ONE orange for zest ! Used 1 tsp dehydrated orange peel and it worked just fine. Thanks for posting.