Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Tired of eating cranberries out of a can? This is a great recipe to spice up an old family tradition. I never ate cranberries until I discovered this recipe and tried it out on my roommates.
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice, from concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) package cranberries, chopped (fresh or frozen)
- 1 medium apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Stir in orange juice.
- In a seperate bowl, combine cranberries, sugar, and apple.
- Add cranberry blend to jello mixture.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour into 1 1/2 qt serving dish. Refridgerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.