Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious, healthy, and quick -- it only takes as long as it does to dump everything in the pan!
Make and share this Cranberry Currant Granola recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first eight ingredients (oats through nutmeg) in greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Add next four ingredients (oil through vanilla) and stir until completely combined.
- Add dried fruit and stir to combine.
- Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees; remove from oven and stir, then bake 10 more minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool on rack; store in airtight container.