Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A different type of coleslaw. Very tasty and refreshing.
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell peppers
- 1 cup green seedless grape, halved
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- In a small bowl, add the cranberries and sugar; stir to combine; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cabbage and orange juice; stir to combine well.
- Add in the cranberries and sugar mixture, celery, green pepper, and grapes; toss to mix well.
- In another small bowl, add the mayonnaise and yogurt; stir to mix; add to the cabbage mixture; toss to coat.
- Chill before serving.
Good recipe! Tart cranberries and a nice easy dressing. Thanks!
OMG! This was so good! I love cranberries, I love grapes, and putting these two in a coleslaw recipe made it all worthwhile.