Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) can evaporated milk (2/3 cup)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- In saucepan, combine cranberries, sugar, and 1/2 cup water. Bring to boil; simmer for 3 minutes, or until cranberries are tender but hold their shape.
- Drain, reserving 2 tbsp. syrup.
- Melt chocolate with milk; stir till smooth. Add vanilla.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, cranberries, and reserved syrup.
- Pat in well-greased 9x9x2-inch baking dish. Chill till firm. Cut in squares.
Glad you posted this. Just saw it in my Cranberry Connection cookbook and was going to post it. Can't wait to try it.